1. Students will use multimeters to measure voltage and current in circuits.
2. Students will use collected data and be able to make power calculations from this data.
3. Students will also be able to calculate efficiency from their power calculations.
4. Students will be able to compare efficiencies in order to identify the circuit that is most
5. Students will be able to make circuits from a diagram and vice versa.
This lab uses a variety of voltage conversion devices to output 5 Volts, the requirements for a USB charger such as for a cell phone. Students will take data on these devices and calculate, graph and compare