1. Students will use multimeters to measure voltage and current in circuits.
2. Students will use collected data and be able to make power calculations from this data.
3. Students will also be able to calculate efficiency from their power calculations.
4. Students will be able to compare efficiencies in order to identify the circuit that is most
5. Students will be able to make circuits from a diagram and vice versa.
6. Students will know what an inverter is and what it does.
You are here
Bonneville Environmental Foundation
1500 SW 1st Avenue, Suite 885
Portland OR 97201